Website Equans UK & Ireland
This Job Listing is about Equans UK & Ireland in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
EQUANS are recruiting for an Electrician to be based at St James Hospital, Leeds. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
There are numerous benefits on offer in this role including, an excellent pension scheme, free parking, a nice, friendly environment to work in, free PPE, a safe, clean pace to work and a very supportive management team. The benefits package included can also be found further down in the advert.
What will you deliver?
- Work alongside a dynamic maintenance team to deliver the required services, ensuring the Hospital is maintained to the highest standard
- Undertake a wide range of reactive and planned maintenance tasks and carry these out to a very high standard
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services
- Carry out work on Lighting, Power Supplies, PPMs and Occasional Power Outages
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified time served engineer with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience required
- Electrical qualifications
- Healthcare experience desirable but not essential
- Cross-trade experience advantageous
- 18th edition is required
Who are we?
EQUANS is a world leader in energy services with nearly 100,000 employees working in more than 50 countries, with an annual turnover of over 17 billion euros.
In the UK & Ireland, EQUANS is a provider of technical, FM, regeneration and energy services – with specialist capabilities in smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS’ 13,500 UK & Ireland employees combine these activities to help businesses, public sector organisations and government to embrace the energy transition towards net zero, and also the digital & industrial transitions that are redesigning the way we move, work and live.
EQUANS is a Bouygues group company.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
At Equans we’re committed to delivering a culture where everyone’s voice is heard and supported. We know the value a diverse workforce creates, delivering better results for our people, customers and stakeholders. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do, should you join Equans you’ll find a welcoming and open workplace where you’re supported and encouraged to be your true self at work. You’ll also have access to our growing employee networks including WiE (Women in Equans), RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Professionals Network) and our Disability Network.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately we are not able to offer a re-location package with this job role. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
Company: Equans UK & Ireland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A