Website Education Software Solutions
This Job Listing is about Education Software Solutions in Bedford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
We are growing and looking for Web Analysts
ParentPay Group is the European EdTech market leader in MIS, cashless school payments, school meals management and communications software. Across our Group, we help more than 20,000 schools effectively manage their data, save administration time, and reduce costs whilst enabling millions of parents to communicate with their school, remaining engaged in their children’s education
ParentPay recently acquired ESS, a leading provider of management information system and related software for the education sector. Through the acquisition of ESS, ParentPay intends to bring together two high-quality and complimentary businesses in the education software market.
As the largest provider of education management software in the UK, we influence the lives of over one million people every day. Education exists to inform, engage, empower and our goal is to make this happen. We do this with a range of digital SaaS products which help deliver the best learning outcomes possible.
What we’re looking for?
We’re looking for Web Analysts with data expertise to support our cross-functional product delivery teams. Define and implement (with dev support) how data is captured, stored, and extracted. Analyse and share insights helping teams to understand and act on the outcomes. Advocate a data-guided approach and support our teams to build a degree of self-sufficiency.
Above all, we’re looking for someone to advocate for end-users and help drive a data-guided culture. We value collaboration and while we’re seeking experienced analysts, we care more about potential and drive than the length of your resume.
What you’ll be getting up to
- Analyse large complex datasets to help shape business decisions.
- Collaborate with a variety of disciplines (User researchers, designers, PMs and Devs etc) in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Creating/managing datasets, sharing the insights through visual or statistical methods.
- Understanding the data landscape, including the variety, volume, velocity, and veracity of data throughout ESS’s products and systems.
- Supporting and guiding our product teams in data analysis methods and processes. Help teams collaboratively formulate research questions and enable them to self-serve to find answers.
- Champion and facilitate the use of data in our decision-making to enable the early and iterative delivery of value.
What We Can Offer You
Make a difference. Empower educators, parents, and learners to deliver the best school and learning experience possible.
Build foundations. You’ll play an integral role not only in building our new SaaS products but also in our culture, processes, and research community.
Supportive environment. Experienced mentors and peers to help you achieve your goals and develop a creative culture.
Remote working (UK). We have evolved during the pandemic with our design and research teams now working remotely, with occasional travel to our Bedford office for social and collaborative work.
Compensation and benefits. We offer a variety of benefits and competitive salaries.
How to Apply?
Please upload your C.V and complete a few basic questions. We will get back to you as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
- Intro call (30 mins)
- Portfolio and competency interview (1 hour)
- Task interview call (1 hour)
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
This is a remote position