This Job Listing is about Dunelm in Llanelli,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Stock and Trade Assistant – £6.72 – £9.70 per hour.
Our store in LOCATION are looking for a Stock and Trade Assistant. The hours will be spread across the week but will include at least one evening and one weekend shift.
Want to work as part of a dedicated team?!
Looking for a role with a bit of variety?!
Enjoy a physical job that keeps you busy day-to-day?!
…then come and work for an organisation voted one of the top five retail companies to work for in the UK!!
Want to know more?
Stock and Trade Assistants working for Dunelm are our fantastic product focused individuals. As well as being completely hands-on with operating our in-store warehouses and behind-the-scenes storerooms, this is a team dedicated to providing a vast range of product knowledge and logistical understanding.
Following planograms and focusing on our merchandising efforts whilst completing a variety of tasks, from updating price changes to recovering our stores after a busy day, Stock and Trade Assistants over-see and action several deliveries throughout the week, contributing to stock control, ordering and shop-floor replenishment, whilst always remembering our customers’ needs!
This is not a warehouse operative role and our Stock and Trade Assistants are successful communicators, knowing the importance of their product priorities, whilst maintaining the ability to connect with both customer and colleague.
All we ask…
… is that you are a focused, hard-working individual with such flexibility skills that can be applied to a wide range of tasks within a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be organised, committed and open to learning about Dunelm’s vast range of products and you’ll be confident in multi-tasking across all stock responsibilities, and having a friendly conversation with our customers.
Able to meet the physical expectations of this role, you’ll be comfortable working extensively with large and small items of furniture and furnishings.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a ‘Home’.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus!!… discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers!!
Dunelm is committed to becoming a fully inclusive business that is representative of our customers and locations. We recognise the value in diversity and welcome applications from all candidates regardless of sex, age, race, religion, ability, gender or sexual identity, socio-economic background or education. We are committed to making Dunelm a place where everyone can enjoy a successful career and have systems in place to support all our staff. We are seeking applications from candidates who share our values and celebrate diversity in all its forms.