Website DPD UK
This listing is about DPD UK in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
DPD is the fastest growing express parcel delivery company in the UK, with a turnover over £1 billion. Voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for the last 7 years, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology and recruit and retain the best people in the industry.
Due to continued growth we now have a number of vacancies for Plant Sortation Operative based within our National Sortation Hub based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Our site opened in 2016 and due to our rapid growth you can look forward to a secure and rewarding future with great development opportunities in an increasingly successful and expanding company.
Our operation runs 24 hours a day 7 days a week so the opportunities available reflect this. At this time we have the following shifts available;
- Friday – Monday 18.30 – 03.00
- Saturday & Sunday 18.30 – 03.00
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and policing parcel compliance in the hub.
- Clearing induct and sorter blockages.
- Working to improve Hub KPI’s
- Escalating issues to management.
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Adhering to company H&S Policies
- Supporting the hub operation as and when required.
- Flexible on early starts and late finishes due to peak working periods or late hub finishes.
What we are looking for;
- Good level of computer literacy would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experinece of working nights would be advantageous for this role.
- You must demonstrate the core values of DPD’s DNA – Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability
Dependant on the shift these roles could involve working days or nights and due ot the nature of our operation some shifts will fall over a weekend.
Please specify on your applciation which shift pattern is preferred.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
Company: DPD UK
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com