This Job Listing is about Treatwell in Hammersmith, England, Vereinigtes Königreich 2022
Director of People & Talent Excellence
At the centre of Treatwell’s success is our people, driving our ambition to transform the way the hair & beauty community connects with their clients. Leading our people teams direction is the Director of People & Talent Excellence
Managing a small central people function, while connecting with local people operations, you will be driving operational excellence and enhancing our people experience across all markets and departments. .
Reporting into the CEO, you will partner with him along with other Executives to ensure the smooth running of our business and how we operate.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Managing a small team of specialist to improve our process, systems, experiences and policies on a group level
- Partnering with our CEO and wider Executive team, advising on org design, leaderships, internal comms and employee relations
- Connecting regularly with our Country Managers/Managing Directors and People Operations Managers to ensure operational excellence on the ground in the local markets
- Ownership of the global People Strategy, setting People KPIs and goals that ensure we are delivering the best experience possible to employees
- Getting hands on, unafraid of getting your hands dirty, knowing the daily operational admin, so you can find ways to optimise and improve.
- Coordinate local markets on group activities when appropriate e.g. group policies, performance cycles, group benefits, learning & development etc
- Facilitate rituals within the People Team to create a community across different markets and disciplines
- Drive group projects that will enhance our people experience with the support of your central team
- You are a seasoned professional with proven track record of driving operational excellence and transformation
- A strong leader, with excellent communication skills able to advocate the importance of People activities and influence stakeholders across the group
- A true generalist background, previously worked in People Operations, Business Partnering, HR Administration and know how they work
- Digitally savvy, you’re no stranger to google suite and easily able to learn and adopt new technologies (we use Workable, Bamboo, TravelPerk, Jira, Figures, LinkedIn, PayFit to name a few)
- Understanding of what a “scaling organisation” means, comfortable with the pace, changes and perspectives of working in a business going from 800 to 1400
- Previously managed a team, you can inspire and guide a team whether they are direct reports or part of the wider people organisation
- You want to be present in the office and comfortable working 4 days a week in our Holborn office
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 40,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll Treat You With
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- A dynamic organisation with Thursday drinks in the office
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hammersmith, England, Vereinigtes Königreich
Application Deadline: N/A