This Job Listing is about Hays in LondonArea,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your New Company
This prestigious organisation is home to many historical works of art and prides themselves on their diverse range and creative working atmosphere.
Your new role
They are looking for an ambitious and resilient fundraiser to run the fundraising and relationship management from Foundations, Trusts and Individuals. You will need the potential to give principle and major gifts towards the gallery’s Anniversary Campaign. This role will solicit gifts at the seven and six figure level. You will need to significantly contribute towards the overall high achieving target, on track for 2025 – as well as contributing towards their usual business and acquisition targets.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Significant major gifts fundraising experience, including proven success in personally identifying and securing major (six-figure) gifts from new prospects, both in the UK and internationally.
- The skills to creatively identify and define the campaign and other new / wish list fundraising opportunities and develop relevant, engagement strategies.
- Proven ability to work to demanding fundraising targets in a resilient and resourceful manner and ability to work autonomously with minimum of supervision
- Experience gained in another substantial / successful capital campaign
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong proposal / case for support writing skills and commission – draft and review bespoke funding proposals.
- Experience in drafting compelling proposals as well as financial / non-financial reports, funding agreements and MoU / gift agreements.
- Knowledge of tax effective giving.
- Knowledge of data protection legislation.
- Good word processing skills and experience of using a fundraising database.
- Experience of working with senior volunteers (e.g. Development Committee)
- Preferably the candidate will have worked in the charity sector or the arts / high education sector
What You’ll Get In Return
- Flexible working options.
- Hybrid working style.
- Employee discount in the gallery’s retail and catering outlets, as well as a number of outlets in the vicinity of the gallery.
- Free tickets to gallery exhibitions, up to four to share with friends and family.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health, including annual ‘flu vaccination, subject to availability.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4291520
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: LondonArea,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A