This Job Listing is about FitFlop in Hammersmith,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Demand Planning Assistant – Digital
Demand Planning refers to the process of forecasting the trends for digital channel future and in-season sales. Demand Planning works closely with the planning and digital teams. A Demand Planner will have a strong analytical ability, recognising patterns in large data sets. They will work closely with the Product Merchandisers to map new season product, to current sales and feedback the sell-out results highlighting the seasonal best and worst sellers, giving detailed reasons why anything has fallen into either sector.
- Assist in the demand planning for new & existing products within the Digital channel.
- Prepare analysis and support Digital channel to meet the sales target
- Provide support for team to develop new season demand forecasts, analysing trends for customers, promotions & discounts
- Work with the Digital trading, finance, and Demand Planners to track and support improvements in forecast accuracy on a monthly/seasonal basis
- Updating and validating planning tools such as the MSSI with sales, stock and intake information, and ability to identify errors and anomalies
- Ensuring product availability and dates are maximized for business needs, working closely with supply chain to track intake
- Ensuring stock records are prepared in a timely manner and are accurate with auditing where necessary
- Monitor SKU’s target inventories of NOS for Digital Regions and Product Classification, working closely with Planners to minimize weeks cover and maximize stock turn
- Support monthly/weekly forecast meetings for Digital Regions to review forecast accuracy, current ROS vs Wks Cover, seasonal % fulfilment and in-season % sell-out
- Ensuring all inputs are validated to assist planners forecast the EOS inventory
- Ownership of data consolidation for analysis and insight
- Support in report building and enhancement to deliver insight and analysis to the business
- Identify opportunities to optimize inventory and meet customer demands within the Digital channel
- Ad hoc analysis across the planning team
- Experience of merchandising or forecasting within the fashion or footwear industry
- Digital experience is preferable, but not essential
- You’ll have a solid base level of Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Tableau would be an advantage
- You’ve got the hunger for hitting the numbers, and happy to talk about them
- Happy to ‘Geek Out’ and obsess about KPIs
- Experienced working with ERP Planning tools and data analytics
- You’ll be on the pulse with all channels of activity
- Positive attitude and of course, a great sense of humour
- You’ll be creative but also have an analytical mindset
- Industry recognised achievements preferred but not essential
- Strong judgement, drive, and ability to influence
- Hard working, self-motivated and a great communicator
- Calm temperament under pressure
We’re all about giving our people the tools to be the best they can be. Because when we’re at our best (happy and healthy) together we have the power to do something amazing and really deliver. Our benefits include private health or dental insurance, pension contribution, 25 days holiday, free pairs & product discounts, FitFlop Feel-Good programme (including everything from mindfulness to financial wellbeing) and Personal Learning Allowance, with a full blended learning and development calendar.
We also actively encourage Smarter Working (this is our version of Flexible working). We know everyone works differently and we embrace this – we focus on outputs (not hours!) and believe that flexibility drives engagement. Engagement links directly to performance and we need to be at our peak to be able to achieve our business goals!
We know the world of work has changed, gone are the days of a 9-5 week in the office. Our UK office base is at The Foundry, Hammersmith and we have a 2-3 day a week in the office hybrid approach – there has to be a balance of course, culture is important to us and nothing beats face-time with our colleagues but we’re actively promoting different work patterns that work for our teams both personally and professionally.
We also continue to support our colleagues post-COVID with social distancing guidelines (where appropriate) and testing processes in place.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hammersmith,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A