This Job Listing is about Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Working with a well known company based in East Leeds and acting as a key link in the supply chain, developing collaborative relationships with internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Providing customer demand information and analysis to help improve the forecast.
- Providing customer insight, understanding and analysis.
- Pro-actively manage daily order availability
- Analyse any variances between actual order volumes and forecast volumes in line with known availability concerns.
- Pro-actively engage with customers to confirm and agree forecasts, customer requirements and promotional activities.
- Build pro-active, collaborative relationships with several internal departments to ensure cross functional awareness of all factors affecting availability and demand.
- Provide detailed Customer KPI reporting, analysis and evaluation
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate similar experience in a fast paced environment and have excellent Excel skills. Applications are also encouraged from graduates looking for a career in supply chain.
It’s a full time role with the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4294328
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A