This listing is about DeepGears in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
DeepGears is a tech company with a team of computer vision researchers and software engineers, keen to crack an extremely challenging problem: high quality virtual try-ons, projected to be at the epicenter of the upcoming revolution in the digital fashion space. If you love creating awesome experiences, you’re driven, interested in new technologies and innovation, then we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for a Computer Vision Engineer with experience in 3D reconstruction and machine learning. You will be responsible for taking our proprietary algorithm to the next level and lead the development of the entire workstream.
You will be able to work remotely and join a young and diverse team, with PhDs from top-tier Universities and a management team with consumer retail experience from top Private Equity and Consulting firms.
What we are looking for
- Deep interest in computer vision
- Solid knowledge of Python / Tensorflow / Pytorch
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Outstanding analytical and programming skills, and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and adopting new technologies
- Pro-active in learning new things, especially the ones requiring huge learning curve and willingness to make mistakes
- Ability to work in a semi-supervised environment
- Publications in top-tier conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, SIGGRAPH are a huge plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a highly driven, passionate and Venture Capital-funded team
- The possibility to create a truly meaningful product that can be used by millions of people worldwide
- An attractive equity package with immense potential upside alongside a cash compensation
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A