This Job Listing is about Hays in Halifax,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Secondary school, Day to Day general supply teachers
Hays recruitment, had a very busy year last year, supporting schools in Huddersfield & Halifax, and we have seen the same so far this academic year. If you are looking for cover supervisor work, or general supply teaching work, I would love to speak to you.
Hays are looking to provide regular supply cover in secondary schools across Huddersfield & Halifax and the surrounding areas.
Your new company
We are urgently looking for versatile and dedicated teachers and cover supervisors to provide regular supply teaching cover in KS3 and KS4 classes on an ongoing basis. There is a high demand for reliable and motivated teachers to work with schools for day to day and short-term appointments.
Our partner schools are thriving, friendly, and welcoming settings.
This role could be full or part-time depending on your availability.
Your new role
As a regular supply teacher you will be required to deliver exciting, creative and engaging lessons to KS3 and 4 classes as required, ensuring appropriate progress for the pupils in those classes.
This cover may be booked in advance, or may be emergency cover required at short notice on the day.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for this post as a regular supply teacher you must:
- Be a teacher with proven experience with KS3 and 4 classes
- Possess a proven track record of delivering progress in your classes
- Be reliable and dedicated, and be available to work at the school as required
- Be able to immediately embrace new surroundings and situations, and quickly build rapport with pupils, staff and parents.
- Be able to employ a range of effective behaviour management strategies and demonstrate a professional manner at all times.
- Have an outgoing, engaging personality, and be a dynamic team player, committed to working as part of and contributing to a close-knit teaching and support team
- Hold full QTS, with ECTs, recently qualified and experienced teachers being considered
What you’ll get in return
As well as this excellent opportunity to enhance your teaching experience and career within a rewarding school environment, you will receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert.
While working for Hays you’ll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4296576
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Halifax,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A