This Job Listing is about Hays in Christchurch,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
DAY SUPPORT WORKERS – BH23
Hays Social Care are recruiting for Adult Support Workers in the Christchurch and surrounding areas. You will be supporting 16 – 35 year olds with emotional and mental health needs, learning disabilities, Autism and other complex needs.
Full & part time hours available for 8am – 2pm/2pm – 8pm/8am – 8pm shift patterns
Is your current agency offering you shifts in hard to get to areas? Are you not getting the shifts that you require?
You can also earn £250 worth of vouchers when you refer your friends, family, and other agency workers!
This is something we can help with, most of our services are located on a bus route!
As well as the natural rewards the role brings, we also offer:
- Weekly Pay at your choice of pay method, LTD Company/Umbrella/PAYE
- Generous Holiday pay which you can take when you choose
- Various shift patterns e.g. 8am – 2pm so you can make it in time for the school run or lecture!
- Hays boasts a team of 3 consultants with 8+ years recruitment experience between them as well as a friendly out of hours team so you will never speak to a robot or an automated service.
- No need to commit to rigorous shift patterns as you choose the hours you work.
- We have Temp – Perm opportunities available
- Opportunity to try a variety of different services
- Access to our exclusive job opportunities ensuring you are always the first to know
- Various benefits that target your wellbeing & personal development
Also Having Access To The Following Benefit Platforms
- Hays Rewards
Wrkit is the online platform which offers rewards and discounts with hundreds of well-known brands and companies to save money.
- Hays Learning
Go1 has one of the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers. The library covers a diverse range of training whether it be compliance, technical, or soft skills development.
- Hays Wellbeing
POWR is a mobile friendly, online resource to help identify challenges to emotional well-being at home and work and receive plans containing practical daily exercises to tackle these challenges.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Christchurch,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A