Website Virgin Money
This Job Listing is about Virgin Money in Bristol,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Business Unit: Customer Experience
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 (pro rata) per annum DOE
Contract Type: Permanent Part Time 21 hours
Adam, our Bristol Store Manager and his awesome team are looking for a new member to join their team.
They really are a great bunch, truly passionate about delivering the best experiences to their customers and very much part of the community supporting local events.
They’re seeking a Customer Service Officer or as we call them – Virgin Money Host to add their personal touch and be part of the store’s fantastic team culture as well as having fun!
It’s a permanent role offering 21 hours per week; however, we’re flexible and happy to discuss working patterns that work for us both within the store opening times.
We’re super proud of the work we do in the Stores and as the ‘face’ of the bank you’ll showcase our values, turning our customers into brand advocates as we go the extra mile to make them Happier About Money.
We’re committed to helping you be the best, providing you with great training and support so you can build and develop your career with us. This means we’re not asking you to have any specific experience for this role – we just need you to put customers at the heart of everything you do and help us disrupt and make a difference.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Welcoming our lovely customers to the Store.
- Helping our customers use digital services, educating them to understand the great benefits digital brings and guiding them through the process.
- Resolving any queries customers may have with their banking.
- Having great conversations to understand customer needs and desires then using your knowledge of our products and services to find the best solution.
- Working with awesome colleagues across our Stores and offices so customers always have the right person to speak to when they need expert advice.
- You’ll be an ambassador for Virgin Money, showcasing the amazing work we do and spreading the word through events both in store and in the local community.
To be successful you’ll need to bring…
- Some experience of working within a customer service environment and a passion for delivering a brilliant service to customers.
- Insatiable curiosity as you ask questions and seek to offer the best solutions to our customers.
- Great communication skills with a natural ability to engage and build rapport with lots of different personalities.
- A flexible and positive working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with your team to achieve collective goals in a timely way.
- A keen interest in all things digital with a desire to keep up to date with up and coming technology news.
Here’s what it means for YOU:
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)
- Up to five extra paid well-being days per year
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
And, you get these Red Hot Rewards from day one!
Inclusion at Virgin Money
Inclusion is at the heart of everything we do here at Virgin Money. It’s good for you, it’s good for us and it’s amazing for our customers. We know that great minds don’t think alike, so we rely on your diverse thoughts, feelings, beliefs and backgrounds to be the best we can possibly be. Got any questions about this or need some support with your application? We’d love to hear from you so get in touch with our careers team at [email protected]
Now the legal bit…
If we offer you a job and you accept, there are some checks we need to complete before you can start with us. This will include a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years’ worth of satisfactory references.
Applications close: 18 Nov 2022 GMT Standard Time
Company: Virgin Money
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bristol,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A