This Job Listing is about Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Cover Supervisor – Leeds – Temporary/Permanent
Are you a cover supervisor or have you always wanted to work within a school?
HAYS Education work with several secondary schools in the Leeds, looking for flexible day to day , and longer term cover supervisors.
HAYS education offers high-quality supply teaching service, helping schools with day to day cover as well as more long-term vacancies. This position would see you working with children from the age of 11-18 providing cover. Although you are not creating lessons, you will oversee children and thus will need excellent behaviour management skills and an ability to lead from the front.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Be enthusiastic and versatile.
- Have some work experience within a school environment in the last 12 months.
- Be resilient and effectively manage behaviour.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one.
What You’ll Get In Return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage, based on your experience and the responsibilities, this will be agreed with the school, plus you will accrue holiday pay with the option to take it at any point of the year.
- You will have the opportunity to join any extra curriculum activities.
I will be holding two separate interview days in Leeds City Centre on Wednesday 21 September, and Wednesday 28 September
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4284319
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A