Website Holiday Extras
This Job Listing is about Holiday Extras in Southampton, England, United Kingdom 2022
Salary £44,806 – £56,008 + Benefits + Profit Share Bonus
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
Location: Office Based
This role is based in our Kent campus, for us, it’s all about being able to collaborate and connect with our teams
We’re looking for a Contact Centre Lead who will lead their business unit in line with overall business strategy. They are champions for our customers and enablers for our people. Focusing on our Shortbreaks business, you’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders to optimise the customer experience as well as developing your team. In this area of the contact centre, you will coach, support and inspire your team. A great Contact Centre Lead is passionate, a strong communicator and is recognised as a subject matter expert for our customer and operations processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have regular conversations with those you manage, using this time to coach and support them
- Manage performance, providing regular feedback (strengths and developments)
- Be accountable for the budget, performance and results of your area
- Set direction and objectives in line with business strategy
- Resource planning – You’ll adapt plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Balance the needs of customers, the business and people
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for their people’s engagement and communication
- Build best in class leadership of teams and foster a feedback and development culture, they can adapt and flex style to get the best out of others
- Work alongside our People Advisor to ensure the team is fully supported.
- Be able to take ownership of your own performance and development
- Use and build on your coaching and mentoring skills to develop their team
- Become the subject matter expert for customers and ops processes for HX shortbreaks, able to connect the wider business transformation with operations.
- Be the face of our Shortbreaks contact centre when hosting and speaking with our external partners.
What we’re offering:
The opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced environment involving some of the biggest attraction brands in the UK. The Holiday Extras Shortbreaks team is a growing, motivated, energetic team; you will be constantly inspired and challenged to develop and work with a network of other people managers across the business.
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit share bonus
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years’ service)
- Seasonal educational trips to UK theme parks and attractions
- Pension, life assurance, cycle to work and electric car schemes.
What you can bring to our team:
- Experience of managing large customer facing teams
- Strong coaching, mentoring and training skills
- Strong analytical skills and effective use of data and reporting
- Strong IT and digital skills
- Experience of working in a multi channel contact centre environment.
- You’re an expert in communicating to large, busy dynamic teams.
- Have your finger on the pulse of the team, quick to listen and make necessary adaptations
- Brilliant at communicating their business unit performance to all levels, in multiple mediums, from quarterly business reviews to small video workplace updates, providing clarity on purpose, rationale, action and results
- Strong commercial understanding, being able to input into key decision making affecting your area.
- High levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, you understand that perception is everything and build credibility within the team and wider business by role modelling the right behaviours
Everyone’s career path is individual and different, so this is just a guide. At Holiday Extras, we’re looking for diverse perspectives and big ideas from people who are curious and keen to learn. So even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job, you’re encouraged to apply so that we can discover your unique talents!
How We Hire For This Role
We know your time is precious, so we keep our application and interview process as quick and easy as possible, being open with what to expect before and at each stage.
If we believe you might be a match for a job you’ve applied for, you’ll enter our hiring process as follows:
- A quick pre screen phone call with a member of our recruitment team
- First stage interview
- Second stage interview with a presentation
- Meet the team
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture is paramount for us.
As part of this, we have designed our hiring process so you can be comfortable to confidently convey your strengths and who you are.
Recognising we are all different, if for whatever reason you need us to adapt the process, please get in touch via [email protected]
Why choose Holiday Extras?
We believe that time is precious, so we create products, tech and services that make travel and holidays memorable and fun. We’re on a mission to Remake Holiday Making turning our customers’ needs, wants and dreams into reality, for every stage of their trip.
At Holiday Extras we’re creating a workplace where everyone can thrive. A place where you can build your career and reach your limitless potential, supported by a community of experts to help you get there. Not only can you learn from us, but we can learn from you as you bring your unique experiences and knowledge into our team to help us grow together and transform the way our customers travel.
By joining our team, you can enjoy a world of benefits, including 25 days off, your birthday day off, enhanced parental leave, pension, life assurance, cycle to work and electric car schemes. Supporting your wellbeing, we also have a free employee assistance program, discounted gym memberships, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years’ service). We also have a network of trained mental health first aiders, on hand should you need support.
Take a step into our CEO’s office and you’ll find a giant neon sign that says “No fun, no point” – and we live by that. You’ll be coming straight into a fast paced and fun environment – be part of a supportive, vibrant team, taking part in activities and events – including themed incentives, seasonal events such as Oktoberfest parties or a company wide ‘Squid Game’, quizzes, BBQ’s, ice cream parlour in the summer and so much more!
Learn more about our unique culture and team.
Company: Holiday Extras
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A