This Job Listing is about Hays in Bradford,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Your new role
We are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator, who will have responsibility for monitoring and co-ordinating the compliance of suppliers in line with company guidelines.
As Compliance Administrator, you will be required to work with the Compliance and Audit team to support audit functions (ISO Audit Programme). You will also ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports and operational practices and documentation returned by suppliers. You will verify assets and liabilities by comparing documentation, completed questionnaires and examining supplier control systems to ensure records are accurate and reliable. You will also be required to monitor and as necessary, co-ordinate the compliance activities of suppliers to remain abreast of the status of activities and identify trends.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
As Compliance Administrator, the successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience of process mapping desirable
- The ability to influence others. Knowledge of current legislation would be help but will be taught
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team, but with the ability to work independently
What you’ll get in return
- Highly Competitive salary with annual pay award
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period
- A great pension, with the client contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
- Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4275291
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A