Website Complete Care Amegreen
This listing is about Complete Care Amegreen in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
DPD is one of the fastest growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi award-winning company that has been voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK’s most sustainable delivery company.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Hub Operations Manager to join and strengthen our highly experienced hub operations management team and help our people to achieve ever-greater heights by leading and inspiring from the front. Could this be you?
Due to the nature of our operation this role will work on nights and you working pattern will be Friday – Tuesday.
In this role you will be part of the management team who ensure the smooth running of our operation within our purpose built Hub. You will be based within Hinckley hub and will be responsible for engaging, motivating and leading a team of Sortation managers in order to achieve operational Key Performance Indicators.
Additionally you’ll also have accountability for;
- Achieving all Hub objectives to include; Health and Safety, quality, security, productivity and cost to deliver outstanding service to our Depots and customers.
- Recruitment, development and retention of staff including planning and allocation of temporary workforce during busy periods
- Liaising and building strong working relationships with management teams at all levels within other departments to improve the overall operation.
What we’re looking for ;
- You will have extensive experience in logistics, warehouse or distribution industries.
- You will have the ability to run a fast paced operation, managing and motivating high performing operational teams.
- Experience of monitoring performance, with the ability to analyse data in order to identify improvements and successfully implement change.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence strategy.
- Decisive and effective decision-making, problem resolution and time management skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
This role will require you to work Friday to Tuesday on night shifts.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Your package will include an excellent basic salary, company car or cash alternative, attractive bonus scheme that is based on individual and company targets. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
There is a culture of recognition and reward within DPD with long-service awards, a special recognition programme for those individuals that go above and beyond, the DPD Personality of the Year and an award ceremony at our annual company conference attended by over 1,000 delegates.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
Company: Complete Care Amegreen
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A