This Job Listing is about DataCamp in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom 2022
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
Please visit here for more information about our Hiring Process.
About the role:
We launched our first certifications in 2021 and have since awarded approximately 3k certifications in data science and data analyst roles. With thousands of new learners interested each month, we are seeing true hockey-stick growth. This is where the Certification Community comes in. With exclusive content for those that attain certification, the community is a place where individuals can connect, network, and help each other to become better data professionals while at the same time becoming strong advocates of DataCamp Certification and the DataCamp brand.
As the community manager for DataCamp Certification, you will be responsible for growing a strong community that promotes the growth and advocacy of DataCamp Certification. This includes setting up community-focused programs, relationship building, organizing (digital) events, day-to-day maintenance of our community platform, etc.
This position is ideal for someone with a passion for community building, education and data science; and who loves to see the impact of results.
- Manage communications with our audience of certified DataCamp learners and those working toward certification.
- Own the quality of the DataCamp Certification Community experience. This includes quality of content materials, networking, digital/live events, community platform, and community interactions.
- Scale, extend, drive and build programs, events, resource centers, and more that are exclusive for DataCamp Certified individuals. Examples are career service resources, networking events, exclusive lectures, and workshops.
- Provide peer-to-peer opportunities for those working toward certification.
- Support the Certification team in initiatives to upskill Associate Certification candidates and those interested in certification.
- Drive engagement and brand loyalty towards DataCamp.
- Bring NPS of the community to best-in-class levels (70+).
What we are looking for:
- An extravert. You get your energy and joy from building deep and valuable relationships with your always growing audience.
- Proven experience in building a technical community from zero to +10k members. You self identify as a builder and self-starter, and are extremely organized and detail-oriented by nature.
- Very strong written, verbal and presentation skills on technical topics.
- Experience with the data science and business intelligence space. Both from a technical perspective as well as from a career coaching perspective.
- Fluent technical English speaking.
- Experience in optimizing the use of community platforms.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A