Website CMC Markets
This listing is about CMC Markets in London Area, United Kingdom
About the job
Since launching in 1989, CMC Markets (CMC) has become one of the world’s leading online financial trading businesses. CMC is listed on the London Stock Exchanges and serves retail and institutional clients through regulated offices and branches in 13 countries.
CMC offers an award winning online and mobile trading platform, enabling clients to trade up to 10,000 financial instruments across shares, indices, foreign currencies, commodities and treasuries through contracts for difference. In Australia, the Group also offers stockbroking services.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Purpose of role:
As a SEO Creative Executive, you will be responsible for the continued development of our in-house efforts to aid with SEO growth. You will be given the opportunity to get involved in the entire creative process overseeing ideation, creation, visualisation of data and retrospect. We are looking for someone that can turn data and insights into content marketing campaigns for SEO & digital PR.
You will have previous experience in turning data into meaningful insights that engage influencers and journalist through assets such as articles, infographics & interactives that assist in delivering backlinks from authoritative sites. We are seeking an individual who has a good level of creative awareness, data analysis skills, stays up to date with current affairs and is looking to take on a new challenge.
- Creating useful stories with data that influencers and journalist want to promote
- Analysing data to identify stories for digital PR and SEO outreach campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are unique by gathering data from 3rd parties such as ONS or requesting information from the Freedom of Information Act
- Generating outreach leads and communicating with journalist to answer questions
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with wider marketing teams to develop innovative and actionable campaigns
- Ensure assets created effectively address business goals to grow SEO visibility
- Oversee multiple projects from start to completion and keeping to deadlines
- Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
- Ensure agency suppliers are delivering value with content and link building initiatives
- Analysing and reporting on various KPIs to measure the performance of content marketing, outreach & digital PR campaigns to deliver continued improvements
- Work with the SEO Content Lead to define creative asset roadmap, set realistic KPIs and deliver positive return on investment
- Provide insights into ad-hoc traffic changes & any shifts in the algorithm due to updates
- Stay on top of SEO industry news, trends & tools
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of CMC Markets
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience covering creative concepts and link earning tactics
- Strong creative vision for creating content marketing campaigns
- Experience in integrating content across various digitals channels
- SEO content skills (copywriting, understanding the value of content for SEO)
- Strong understanding of web analytics and data analysis to identify stories or other opportunities
- Experience working with excel (Pivot tables, SUMIFS, VLOOKUPs, Index Match, knowledge of visual basic would be an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with stakeholders and agency(s)
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with the ability to handle multiple projects, and have strong organisational skills
- Educated to a degree standard
Desirable criteria (we would by no means exclude anyone who does not have these skills)
- Experience or knowledge of CFD trading and spread betting
- Experience of working in a FCA regulated industry
- Interest in financial products, markets or economics
*No Agencies Please*
CMC Markets is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CMC is committed to recruiting, developing, retaining and motivating exceptional people who are talented, innovative and focussed on delivering excellence. We acknowledge that this goes hand in hand with the Group’s ongoing and future success. This is achieved through embedding the Group’s values throughout the workforce as well as offering competitive rewards and benefits.
The Group values centre on quality, clients and integrity.
- Put clients first
- Lead with quality
- Set the standards
CMC Markets are also embarking on a group wide transformation programme encompassing all parts of the business and not just technology. We see our transformation spanning all areas of the business to ensure we optimise the customers experience across all that we do. This is a very exciting time for anyone joining the business
Company: CMC Markets
Job Location: London Area, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A