Website CMA Recruitment Group
This Job Listing is about CMA Recruitment Group in Havant,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
CMA HR Division is delighted to be working exclusively to recruit a HR Advisor to join a friendly but perfectly formed team for a business based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. The HR Advisor role within the business is to make a positive difference to the deliverance of the HR function to its customers by providing an efficient and expert HR Advisory service, supporting all employees and line managers to provide great services.
What will the HR Advisor role involve?
- Practical and timely risk-based resolutions to medium to high risk employee relations matters;
- Line manager skills and confidence in applying good people management practices;
- A management and employee self-service culture to resolve low risk employee relations activities;
- A suite of learning materials for managers and employees which improve individual and team performance;
- The effective delivery of Human Resources policies, procedures and practices which reflect a modern workplace and supporting performance management and talent development;
- Full compliance with GDPR principles and business practices.
Suitable Candidate For The HR Advisor Vacancy
- CIPD qualification Level 5;
- Sound knowledge of employment law and direct experience of application in cases;
- Experience of competently managing casework and supporting line managers to resolve issues;
- Experience of designing and delivering learning and development material in HR topics;
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy, literacy and numeracy;
- A minimum of 2 years in a generalist or employee relations focused HR Advisory role.
Additional benefits and information for the role of HR Advisor:
- Hybrid working with only 1 or two days in the office
- Modern friendly Office space with parking
- 25 days holiday and excellent benefits
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.