Website Clover HR
This listing is about Clover HR in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
HR Business Partner (multi site)
Sigma Components (UK) Ltd are looking for an experience HR Business Partner to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This role is based in Hinckley with frequent travel to Farnborough so you will need access to your own vehicle with a UK driving license.
Sigma Components (UK) Ltd are a leading manufacture of rigid Pipes, Ducts, Fabrications and Sub-Assemblies Specialist Fasteners, Sheet and Machined Details, and Manifolds and Specialist Pipes.
Across the civil and military Aerospace sector, we spiralise in supplying products and services to OEM’s and Tier 1’s in both Airframe and Engine.
We are looking for an applicant that shows positivity and energy. We offer an opportunity to join a very competent management team and an exciting future at Sigma.
You will need a person who displays drive, creativity and is self-motivated. You must be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision. It is a given that you have high levels of communication skills both written and verbally and shares a very good understanding of Employment Law and must have a high level of computer literacy.
As our HR Business Partner, you will manage and modernize the HR function at Sigma. To be the key point and provide business partnership and professional HR support on all employee journey across two sites.
As a member of the management team, you will contribute to the overall growth and direction of the business, through well-judged people interventions. You will manage and improve employee relations across the two sites, to manage and mitigate any disciplinary, grievance or performance management issues.
• Employee Relations: to manage and improve employee engagement across the two sites, to effectively deal with any disputes, disciplinary, grievance or complaints. To mediate between different parties as required. To be the interface with the EEF (Make UK) for employee legislation.
• Lead and Develop the Company culture through active encouragement of an employee social Diary such as sports activities, fund raising, social events. To Manage employee communications and social display boards in the business and introduce Monthly newsletters for all sites.
• Performance management: to administer the current passport system, manage all training needs analysis, manage personal development plans for employees, administrate all employee qualification records and Liaise & manage external training providers.
• Absence and Attendance Management; keep accurate records of absence and attendance and manage the return to work, collation of sickness certificates, home visits, and provide a good service of welfare and employee relation needs, together with reasonable adjustments co-ordination and advice.
• Create a safe working Environment by jointly chairing the HSE monthly meeting with the Facilities Manager, by providing an induction for all new employees and manage the safety Hub training on all sites.
• Manage Employee Benefits by being the point of contact for employees with payroll queries, being the Interface with the pension provider and organize all internal health checks for all employees
• Manage the recruitment process to include creating all job descriptions with the relevant Mangers, organize all Advertising of jobs, agree with the Operations Director the use of agencies and recruiting fees, liaise with potential employees to secure offers of employment and contracts.
• Manage and analyse all HR data and identify key trends. Attend Monthly Management meetings and report back key data, trends and proposed plans for improvement.
• The role will look after two sites; Hinckley being the larger site and therefore the base of the role with travel to Farnborough expected frequently and on a need’s basis, but once a fortnight as a minimum.
To be successful, you will have experience in
• Part or fully CIPD qualified.
• At least 3 years’ experience within a standalone or senior manager position such as HR Manager / HR Business Partner role.
• Have a positivity and energetic personality.
• Displays drive, creativity and is self-motivated.
• To be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
• Have high levels of communication skills both written and verbally and shares a very good understanding of Employment Law.
• Must have a high level of computer literacy.
• Must have access to a car and a Full UK driving license.
If successful, you will receive:
• £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
• 7.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 12.30pm on Friday.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• 4% pension contribution from the company.
NB: If suitable for the role, you will be contacted by Clover HR.
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, Head of HR, Human Resources, HR, Head of Human Resources, Organisational Development, HR Director, OD, Employment Law, CIPD, Consultant, Senior HR Manager, Director of Human Resources, Strategy, Employee Relations, etc.
Ref: 106 604
Company: Clover HR
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A