Website City Plumbing
This listing is about City Plumbing in Northampton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Do you have hands-on experience working within a Creative Account Management role? Do you have an understanding of taking a client brief and working with designers to turn it into Print or Digital Assets? Are you the “master of all jugglers” when it comes to running multiple accounts and projects at once?
If so, then why not take a look at our Brand new Creative Account Manager role here at City Plumbing. You’ll be involved in the full “cradle to grave” cycle to ensure our internal Design Studio provides the best design output for our various businesses and departments as well as landing campaigns on time and in full.
Interested? Then read on to find out more!
It is an exciting time here at City Plumbing. We have recently become a stand-alone business and are making real strides in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity .
Due to our new ownership, we are currently recruiting a Creative Account Manager to assist with the smooth running of our internal design studio from taking colleague briefs, proofing, trafficking workflow, and managing print and production whilst ensuring outstanding customer service and brand consistency.
You’ll be required to liaise with suppliers on print and production costs, delivery turnarounds, and client budgets. You’ll also be required to use your own initiative and take ownership of the projects you are given to run.
Most importantly though, you’ll know how to have fun!
Although the internal Design Studio is busy, it is imperative to us that you enjoy your work and commit to having a work-life balance whilst supporting the business’s various needs!
Areas of focus will include:
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues to ensure the quality of incoming briefs and then manage their expectations on the progress of each project.
- Take ownership of each project to ensure that they are delivered to brief, on time, and within budget.
- Managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers for print, production, and distribution requirements.
- Work closely with the artwork team to maintain quality of output and brand consistency.
- Support the Studio Manager with reports on spending and budget management.
This is a hybrid-based opportunity with true flexibility to work from home, but you should be within commutable distance of our newly refurbished offices in Crick, Northamptonshire.
This means you could be based in Corby, Coventry, Hinckley, Kettering, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Market Harborough, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Northampton, Nuneaton, Oundle, Peterborough, Rugby, Rushden, Tamworth, Wellingborough, as well as Crick itself.
You’ll live and breathe our customer-first ethos, with a Creative and proactive approach to your work. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with the wider team and you’ll be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of print production including publications and POS.
- Demonstrable Account Management, ideally from a Creative or Marketing environment.
- Experience in supplier management and knowledge of Print materials.
- IT literate – Google/Microsoft.
- Outstanding communication skills and solid Stakeholder management.
- HIgh standard of accuracy and excellent organisational skills.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Creative Account Executive, Creative Account Manager, Creative Agency, Customer Relationship Executive, Customer Relationship Manager, Design Account Executive, Design Account Manager, Internal Account Executive, Internal Account Manager, Print Account Executive, Print Account Manager, Print Management.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We’re proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we’re super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let’s be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to enrich it. #BelongWithUs
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.
Company: City Plumbing
Job Location: Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org