Website Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
This listing is about Charlotte Tilbury Beauty in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories. The company now employs over 1,100 people globally and is available to buy in over 76 locations via CharlotteTilbury.com.
As a Programmatic Trader you will execute effective campaigns by leveraging data, audience, and contextual signals to help drive growth in close collaboration with our programmatic manager. You will work within our performance marketing team, and cross-functionally with other departments (broader digital, trade and global marketing) to implement campaigns and trade via self-service demand side platforms (DSPs). Operating within a hyper-growth environment, you will be a key player in driving growth in brand awareness, new customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will report to the Programmatic Media Manager. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to expand on their existing programmatic experience and take on a challenge in-house. The role will be suitable for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-tasking, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Create, manage, and optimise programmatic campaigns in DSPs (including ad trafficking).
- Manage campaigns across display, video, mobile, addressable TV, and audio.
- Produce and deliver regular performance reports/ updates to various relevant stakeholders.
- Identify, negotiate and setup private marketplace deals.
- Research and recommend relevant add-ons to the existing advertising stack.
- Collaborate with other channel partners (internal & external) to deliver and optimise the full customer journey.
- Collaborate with Data Science team to understand the wider impact beyond any immediate/ platform-reported performance.
- Continually acquire knowledge and identify new opportunities by maintaining strong relationships with key programmatic vendors.
- Support the development of our global programmatic strategy, contributing toward the global acquisition and digital marketing strategy.
- Support local marketing teams with awareness-consideration digital media buying for their respective regions.
- Collaborate closely with content and creative team to build best-in-class assets for programmatic campaigns, in line with best-practice, and optimised for local markets.
- Incorporate global marketing directive into programmatic plans for NPD launches and event-based activations – including creative considerations, messaging, and audience strategy.
- Assist in budget management and optimisations across multiple platforms to continually increase campaign efficiencies.
- Monitor competitor and consumer behaviour, to inform ad decisions where relevant.
- Research into trends, keeping abreast of the latest ad products/ technologies and provide use-case suggestions to help improve KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally (e.g. with e-commerce, Paid Search, CRM, and other teams) to drive customer growth, activation and retention.
- 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in programmatic trading, preferably from a high-growth company or agency.
- Excellent hands-on experience activating campaigns across multiple creative formats, in various environments, preferably across international markets.
- Hands on experience in ad trafficking, Google Campaign Manager and DV360 is a must.
- Additional experience with other DSPs, e.g. The Trade Desk, DataXu, Verizon-Yahoo, etc. will be a bonus.
- Experience in managing the creative/ content briefing process.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate data to identify and recommend optimisation and growth opportunities.
- Experience in Google Analytics 360 with a strong ability to derive actionable insights.
- Knowledge of integration with complementary ad tech stack, and add-ons.
- Experience collaborating with data science team in Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) and Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA).
- Experience in DTC brands in beauty and/or luxury sectors would be a strong bonus.
- A flexible self-starter with a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile to deliver results.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex channel level observations into actionable insights.
- A people person who can work independently and collaboratively with various stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to perform under pressure, tolerance for ambiguity, and readiness to adapt to changing priorities dynamically.
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreaamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don’t tick all the boxes – Apply anyway!
Generous staff discount
- Generous monthly product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working with core hours between 10am and 4pm
- Dog friendly office on Monday and Fridays.
- Access to Tilbury Treats – discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees – and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.
WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM…APPLY TODAY!
Company: Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com