This Job Listing is about Ceridian in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
As a Sr Software Developer:
- You will mentor other developers using your experience with advanced programming concepts.
- You will help standardize and leverage your hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing the full stack application performance.
- You will analyze, design, prototype, program, test, and support – the complete software lifecycle in your hands!
- You will create the foundation of the Next Generation Dayforce Platform that will be used by thousands of developers, customers, partners, and system integrators around the world.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of working experience with C# and .NET Framework or Java / Spring Boot Framework. You have a demonstrated experience in being an expert in designing and building of event driven microservices
- 5+ years of experience with TSQL and relational database systems and an advanced level of expertise working with NoSQL and Key-Value Database systems such as Redis / Aerospike, Cosmos or MongoDB
- You have advanced knowledge with Eventing platforms such as Kafka and modern messaging systems
- Expert with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Expert with RESTful Service patterns and Reactive technologies
- Advanced knowledge and experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance in application level.
- Experience with one or more advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, database design, and performance optimization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.