This Job Listing is about Ceridian in Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: Work is what you do, not where you go. For this role, we are open to remote work
About The Opportunity
The Ceridian Product & Technology team is looking for an experienced Software Developer to create the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
What You’ll Get To Do
As a Senior Developer on our Workforce Management team, you will be working on our ground-breaking solution that helps companies increase their efficiencies through tracking time and attendance and intelligent scheduling of their employees. Your impact will be evident through your effective participation in the entire lifecycle of our software including design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing and support of our products. You will work closely and collaborate with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality. You will be conducting code reviews of peer work and mentoring other developers.
If you are a technology enthusiast, have passion for creating great software, want to see your creation utilized by thousands of people all over the world, and possess one or more of the following qualifications, we want to talk to you.
What’s In It For You
- At Ceridian we are comprised of small, dynamic teams working in a supportive, trusting, and transparent environment where we work on challenging problems at a fast pace.
- We offer a variety of benefits and perks to make work life better for every person at Ceridian:
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills And Experience We Value
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles (SOLID) and experience applying them in practice using C# (5+ years)
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML5, CSS 3, SVG, WCF, JSON, etc.
- Experience with .NET framework
- Strong SQL skills
What Would Make You Really Stand Out
- Acumen for analyzing business needs and identifying optimal solutions
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance (front and back end)
- Working experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Good understanding of multi-threading and thread synchronization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently as well as in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.