This Job Listing is about CBRE in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
London – England – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting.
This role will form part of the CBRE Team who provide first line support for all reactive calls reported by the NHS Trust and Staff on site. CBRE provide 24/7 service delivery support for the Hospital for all M&E Services. The Helpdesk is also managed through CBRE Helpdesk Co-Ordinator’s based on site with the use of Service Insight 7 and PDA System.
Role Purpose:To ensure effective operation of the site wide helpdesk system, augmented by a strong knowledge/aptitude for our suite of site operating systems. To offer support to the CBRE managerial staff on site and provide administration support to the contract, maintaining concise records and details of CBRE and client information. The role will require close liaison with the engineers, office team and clients. Including various ad-hoc duties that arise.
Key Responsibilities (Helpdesk Supervision)
- Take full ownership of the Helpdesk and PPM management systems ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with any outstanding issues (overdue PPMs, issues with completed PPMs, reactive works from PPM, outstanding Helpdesk jobs)
- Management and control of all Helpdesk calls/tickets and the day to day running and tracking of all reactive tasks
- Produce daily/weekly progress reports detailing reasons for tasks complete/outstanding as necessary and as required
- Consistently liaise with customers who have on-going problems to resolve in a timely manner and explain to the user the reason for delays (i.e. parts on order, out of hours work, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring that the helpdesk system and telephones are manned during lunch breaks, etc by other members of the team
- To liaise and keep informed the site team on all aspects of contract problems, defect and deficiencies
- Ensure that all jobs are ‘closed off’ once completed satisfactorily
- To update the operation boards within the office a minimum of twice a day to ensure the managerial team are able to monitor the reactive work load throughout the team
- Ensure the Helpdesk Coordinators raise the correct jobs on the SI7 system, ensuring all information is fully detailed, documented and tracked regularly
- Compiling and entering the information required for the client monthly reports. Preparing the figures to ensure the best results are met and achieving the timescales set
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as instructed by M&E Managers, Contract Managers, Account Director and client team
- Customer contact both internal and external, which may involve occasional travel to other sites within the Portfolio
- To enable full auditable trails off all jobs (reactive and PPM)
Key Responsibilities (Systems)
- Act as the Account Lead for Service Insight 7, proving insight, technical guidance and training to end users including Engineers, Managers and Helpdesk teams
- Make alterations to assets within SI7, adding, altering and removing as necessary
- Rescheduling PPMs or adjusting PPM frequencies within SI7 as per the requirements of Contract Managers or changing customer needs
- Adding and removing sites within SI7 using the proper Digital & Technology protocols
- Providing training on SI7 to new and existing users, and arranging the appropriate level of systems and technology access for all staff on the Account
- Perform & present detailed trend analyses to enable system users to identify service gaps and improve performance
- Learn & master other programs in the CBRE Management suite such as E-Logbooks and myVantage
- Proven experience of using SI7 – training qualifications for this CAFM would be advantageous
- Experience of working within an NHS or Healthcare environment would be advantageous
- Experience of overseeing a Helpdesk team in a facilities capacity
- A strong approach to personnel management, able to effectively lead a team of staff in a demanding environment, with special focus on ensuring the well-being of team members
- Reliability – the ability to plan and organise effectively to complete activities to deadlines
- Responsiveness and accessibility – the ability to work co-operatively and supportively.
- Communication – the ability to present and share information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Strong aptitude for learning software suites and using reporting tools
- Educated GCSE level A-C or equivalent
- Diligent and pro-active
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Service line: GWS Segment