This Job Listing is about CBRE in Coventry,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Coventry – England – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Assist in the smooth delivery of day-to-day achievement of SLAs and reporting associated with the optional services and workplace.
- Responsible for the delivery of facilities services as set out in the Service Description
- Pro-active co-ordination for client for all Workplace Service Delivery tasks.
- Complete monthly KPI reporting for the location.
- Attend/participate in the team and operational monthly meeting process
- Maintain and promote strong customer relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure total alignment
- Role will be fully trained on all service tools, systems and procedures.
- Assist in providing data to be presented in weekly and monthly reviews with Ericsson; providing operational feedback based on day-to-day activity
- Run weekly/monthly reports using various systems for internal and client-facing SLA reviews/presentations
- Provide recommendations to demonstrate innovation and best practice in the delivery of optional services
- Support with ad-hoc reporting as requested by the Workplace Manager. Maintain regular communication with Workplace manager on daily/weekly developments.
- Provide call handling and first line support for all facilities related calls. Liaise with FM on site teams
- Operate and manage all contact centre calls and switchboard within company guidelines.
- Ensure all types of calls are answered in a professional manner.
- Provide Call handling and first line service support for Client Services.
- Raise all Client service requests
- Provide support with Client Mobile Phone Management service – mobile device hardware ordering via Client’s internal system
- Client Mobile Phone Management service – Liaison with Mobile Phone network operators and attending performance review meetings
- Manage switchboard to ensure all staff and phone numbers are current and accurate.
- Attend/participate in the team meeting process and complete any assigned actions.
- Deliver self-performed services to the standard of the Service Level Agreements.
- Adhere to all Client/CBRE H&S process/Mandatory requirements. Demonstrate CBRE’s RISE values at all times.
- To maintain a smart and presentable personal appearance always.
- Ensure compliance with all Client and CBRE security policies. Report any suspicious circumstances/personnel to site security
- Provide cover to colleagues where necessary during periods of absence such as holidays or sickness as and when required.
- Site-based role
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team. Innovate and develop better ways of doing things at all levels.
- Friendly and approachable personality with the ability to operate in a confident manner. Develop and own a communication strategy that covers customers, staff and supplier teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- Able to demonstrate customer service orientated approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst never compromising professional service delivery.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and good time management
- Strong customer service experience.
- Consistent and fair in approach and able to identify and resolve problems.
- Experience of Service Delivery with high level of customer service focus
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Numerate and PC literate including MS Office suite
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Flexible attitude & proactive nature
- Work effectively as part of team
- Experience of data analytics systems (e.g. Tableau, Excel)
- Data analysis and trend analysis
Service line: GWS Segment