This Job Listing is about Cazoo in Chertsey,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
- Location: Staines Rd, Chertsey KT16 9DA
- Salary: £24,960 pro rata plus great perks and benefits
Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own homes and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. Cazoo Customer Centres allow certain customers to feel even more confident about buying a used car online by being able to pop in to talk face to face with our customer-obsessed Customer Centre Specialist.
Knowledge of cars is definitely not essential, but you will need to be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience in one of our Cazoo Customer Centres, striving to continually exceed customer expectations.
Having an interest in Sales is a must, as a key part of this role will involve ensuring that all Cazoo customers are aware of the features & benefits of the products we sell and ensuring these are aligned to the customer’s needs.
If you’re forward-thinking, have an eye for detail, are a great communicator, enjoy meeting lots of new people every day, and you can do all of this whilst giving a great customer experience, then we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting walk-in customers through their browsing process, either by helping them to browse our website in one of our dedicated spaces or connecting them to our central Customer Support Team.
- Completing handovers with all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Customer Centre to pick up their Cazoo car, sell or part-exchange an existing car, or return a car which they’d bought using our 7-day money back guarantee.
- Upselling and providing information on value-added products and services in person and over the phone, such as CazooCover Extended Warranty, CazooGuard Pain Protection and CazooPlan Service Plans.
- Build rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high-quality customer service. Knowing when to escalate to on-site management and the central CS team.
- Completing accurate quality assurance checks on all vehicles to maintain high standards and stock checking of inventory on site.
- Using your extensive Cazoo proposition and process knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre.
- Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues with their car – supporting where possible on site and setting clear expectations if we need to diagnose and repair.
- Support customers who are at the Customer Centre with payments and refunds
- Checking in and supporting customers through the servicing and repair process, ensuring all scheduled appointments are made in a timely manner and suited to our customer’s needs.
- Translating any technical automotive or financial jargon into plain English to make it simpler for our customers. Being able to convey back to a customer in simple terms what work needs to be carried out and the cost where applicable, in person and over the phone.
- Claim Service Plan payments, establishing the correct account and values available.
- Efficiently ordering and logging consumables and parts.
Skills And Experience Required
- Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent face-to-face communicator and highly personable.
- Previous experience of selling products within a Retail environment is desirable.
- Can solve problems and think on your feet. You’ll be someone with a real ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, with a natural desire to take ownership.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- The ability to work unsupervised and in an ambiguous environment.
- Collaborative and keen to be a team player.
- Comfortable using technology; able to use email, CRM and booking systems, and happy to guide customers through the website.
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence.
Along with a competitive salary and flexible working, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.