Website Gold Care Homes
This Job Listing is about Gold Care Homes in West Bletchley, England, United Kingdom 2022
About Our Home
Located in a quiet residential area, Bletchley House offers a range of high-quality care options for people over the age of 18. Each one of our residents benefits from unique, personalised care, designed to make their stay with us as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible.
You do not need experience but just to share our values and delivering our aim by:
- Being responsive and showing compassion to the individual needs of all.
- Providing residents and staff with a warm, friendly, healthy and safe environment to live and work.
- Establishing a person-centred approach to care.
- Building the best team by encouraging training and self-development of all.
What does the role involve?
- Personal care – assisting with washing and dressing
- Assisting with meals by supporting with eating and drinking
- Completing daily care plans
- Assisting with mobility
What We Can Offer You
- £10.10 per hour
- Monthly employee recognition awards.
- Regular team outings.
- Company pension.
- Access to perk box with discounted offers for staff.
- Refer a friend incentive scheme – Up to £250 T&Cs apply.
- Industry-recognized training and development are offered and encouraged.
- Mentorship/buddying from our friendly team.
Company: Gold Care Homes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Bletchley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A