Website Johnson & Johnson
This Job Listing is about Johnson & Johnson in UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Johnson & Johnson – Consumer Health
Business Unit Head
Based: High Wycombe (Hybrid)
Who We Are!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
About Consumer Health
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
Business Unit Head
Reports to: Channel Director
Location: High Wycombe
The Business Unit Head (BUH) is responsible for creating trading strategies and plans which deliver J&J’s objectives within a single large customer or group of smaller customers. They focus most on delivering annual objectives within the J&J year and customer JBP. This is achieved through fostering strong, collaborative customer relationships, aligning to customer strategy and executing the company plan with excellence. In addition, the BUH leads efforts on commercial innovation and revenue growth management within their business unit. They play a pivotal role within the customer, owning mid-level contacts across a range of functions, supporting their team with more junior buyers, and working with their line manager to win with more senior personnel. As the primary people manager within the CD team, they inspire their team to deliver brilliantly against account management fundamentals, act as expert coaches and ensure that our talent agenda is delivered. Successful BUH’s need the drive and focus to consistently deliver results in the short term, but also the ability to interpret customer strategy and lead J&J’s strategic response to it.
- Craft 3 year strategic business plans for key customer(s), which align J&J and customer strategy and ensure sustainable delivery of J&J goals
- Identify commercial innovation opportunities and lead J&J to deliver against them
- Drive revenue growth management (RGM) efforts within the business unit
- Lead delivery of annual account plan, including JBP process where applicable
- Own customer contact strategy to drive positive engagement at all levels, and across functions within the customer
- Deliver NTS, TI and GP objectives while achieving brand share gains in line with the business plan.
- Optimise Trade Investment, maintaining targeted TI levels, driving high quality TI evaluation and increasing the percentage of events which deliver positive return on investment. Ensure TI ledger, accruals and invoicing are managed in a timely and compliant manner.
- Ensure that a robust, reliable forecast is generated for the business unit, with delivery within the month, at M-3 and for the full year
- Ensure full, high quality delivery of the 5 conversations. Actively engage with and coach the team to drive improved performance and manage talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- High levels of intellectual capacity and curiosity.
- Progressive experience in blue chip FMCG environments
- A track record of delivering profitable growth within customers in developed markets
- Experience of working within major global retailers (e.g. Tesco, Walmart, AS Watson)
- Strong leadership qualities, with the demonstrable experience of inspiring and developing teams
- High levels of entrepreneurial spirit; someone who proactively identifies issues and opportunities and is accountable for response of their team/the broader business to them
- Broad commercial understanding – ideally complementing extensive front line sales experience with working knowledge of CS&P and/or Shopper
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office, Nielsen and Kantar.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A