This listing is about BSS in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
About the job
BSS are introducing the role of Regional Sales Negotiator to act as custodian for customer projects ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered and customers expectations are met. An essential part of the BSS sales team you will support Branches to deliver on our promises, and play a vital role in helping us to win business ensuring our continued success. Youll also support the delivery of our Work Winning strategy for both colleagues and customers at a local level through amazing project sales management.
Maybe you are new to the world of sales, but really hitting those targets and enjoying the excitement of meeting new leads, or maybe you currently work in a customer service role and hold transferable skills, if so this role could be for you!
What do I need to succeed?
With your natural organisation skills and love of working collaboratively, you will enjoy taking responsibility and will be confident in taking on a variety of everyday challenges, while maintaining great customer and colleague relationships.
What will I be doing?
- Our success is built on strong relationships with our customers and delivering on our project orders so its essential that you can influence branch teams whilst being the face of BSS to our customers offering a professional, friendly and enthusiastic service.
- With your learned knowledge of the products and services we offer, you will be a pivotal contact for our customers, nurturing great relationships, understanding their needs in order to offer expert advice and recommending alternatives or add ons to maximise the sale of goods.
- Keeping track of the promises we have made to our customers is key to offering the best service, so youll need to review outstanding orders and work with the business to resolve any issues that arise, always displaying the highest levels of integrity and communication.
- You will also track projects and manage project/tender quotations, working closely with the external sales team to ensure we engage at the right time, put our best foot forward and are placed to win.
Does this sound like you?
- Someone that loves seeing a sale through to completion and passionate about exceeding sales targets
- Someone that is highly adaptable, resilient and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Someone who is career focused with a desire to become a key player in our success
Youll receive £Competitive pay + Benefits (which includes an annual bonus, contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, sharesave scheme, group wide colleague discounts across the Travis Perkins Group (including Toolstation). Plus we have a number of online discounts at leading retailers from airport parking to theme parks to eating out and cinemas. Our working hours also offer a great work life balance – most of our customers choose to enjoy their weekends and bank holidays which means you can too!
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work that’s why we have been voted one of the UKs Top Employers every year since 2010. We offer our colleagues access to extensive career opportunities across our 20+ leading businesses and will support you with a development plan that embraces our values – we call them Cornerstones. These are Working For Our Customers, Upholding Family Values, Being The Best, Keeping People Safe, Making Decent Returns
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A