Website Brook Street
This Job Listing is about Brook Street in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Have you ever wanted to work within the civil service? Are you confident using excel and working with data? Brook Street are looking for 13 candidates to join our client the Ministry of Justice as data analyst’s
We would also be interested in speaking with graduates whose degrees worked closely with numbers, excel and data analysis
- Hours: Monday – Friday 37 hours a week (hours are flexible around 9-5)
- Location: Leeds city centre
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the offices
- Contract length: Temporary until February 2023. Chance of extension subject to business requirements and permanent opportunities may arise
- Pay – £13.38 per hour (annually £25,473)
The Pensions Operations Team sits within the Financial Management and Control Directorate of the Ministry of Justice. The Team is responsible for operational delivery of policy and legislative changes being made through the Judicial Pensions Reform Programme
The Data and Claims Team operate within the Pensions Operations Team and focuses on the provision of correct and complete pension records for judges, and related work to deliver judges’ pensions
- You will combine strong Excel ability with excellent attention to detail
- Produce individual pension records based on multiple data sources.
- Process other forms of judicial data as required to achieve correct and complete records.
- Review data and correspondence to ascertain the basis for existing records.
- Present information clearly and transparently.
- Check own and others’ work rigorously
The Successful Candidate Will Have The Following
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Good eye for detail.
- A record of delivering high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
We recruit on behalf of some of the country’s best-known organisations across all industry sectors, as well as being a preferred and sole supplier for various Government departments. We are located across 50+ high street locations, making hiring and job searching more personal. Our nationwide reach means we can engage with job seekers and employers in person, allowing us to tailor our approach to their unique requirements perfectly.
For further details on any of our vacancies, please contact your local Brook Street branch. Details can be found on our website.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply or email me your CV directly