Website Brook Street
This Job Listing is about Brook Street in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
A new, exciting role has become available to work for a Government body as an Admin Officer. This role will be working both remotely and working in an office (Stratford). The hours will be Monday – Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay will be £12.77 an hour, and the temporary role will be ongoing for at least 12 months.
Duties Include But Are Not Restricted To
- Ensure prompt action taken on outstanding replies (e.g., Issuing reminders) as directed within set deadlines and updating in-house Case Management System notes
- Draft letters based on templates as directed
- Follow up responses to outstanding correspondence both by phone and in writing
- Support the organisation and coordination of face-to-face events for the Directorate and across the Agency, including meetings and video conferences with internal and external stake holders
- Review and manage team mailboxes, and deal with queries, referring these where required for a more detailed response.
- Produce meeting papers and supporting documents to ensure the efficient and professional delivery of meetings and events.
- Some travel will be expected to support technical staff and occasional work in other locations.
- Good organisational skills, including ability to work well under pressure and deliver to timescale.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing/conflicting priorities.
- Ability to see the wider impact.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and delivery focus.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe.
Please note – any successful applicants will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks, which includes 3 year’s worth of referencing and a DBS check.
If this role sounds like it’s for you – please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch should you get through to the next stage!