Website Blue Arrow
This listing is about Blue Arrow in Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
About the job
I am looking for Domestic Cleaners to work at Hinckley Hospital on a Rota Basis
8.91 Monday to Friday / Saturday 10.67 / Sunday 14.20
- To carry out cleaning tasks, both specific and generic, within prescribed work schedules for designated areas, in line with Trust policies and procedures.
- To adhere to Trust Infection Control Prevention and Control of Substances Hazard to Health.
- (COSHH) policies in carrying out cleaning tasks.
- Ensuring that Domestic trolley and other cleaning equipment are cleaned after use and stored appropriately.
- To adhere to the Trust colour coding system to prevent cross infection.
- Ensuring the correct and economical use of materials, and cleaning chemicals in line with above relevant policies i.e. COSHH always seeking advice from Domestic Team Leader if in any doubt.
- Cleaning Cupboard Doors are locked when unattended and that all cleaning products are stored appropriately and securely.
- To remove & dispose of cardboard, household and clinical waste following adhering to Waste regulations and Trust policies & procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned after use and stored securely.
- Report to your Domestic Team Leader any mechanical defects and any equipment in need of repair and any mishaps or untoward incidents.
- Able to clean and disinfect areas after body fluid spillages in non-clinical areas after training.
- Preparing meal trays regeneration of patient meals at ward level adhering to Trust Food Safety Management policies and procedures at all times.
- Recording meal temperatures prior to service delivery.
- Responsibility for the ward kitchenegeneration area ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested.
Company: Blue Arrow
Job Location: Hinckley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com