This listing is about Blockchaincom in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
at Blockchain.com (View all jobs)
London, San Francisco, Miami, New York, Remote
Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Founded in 2011, we provide the world’s largest and most trusted production blockchain platform, powering more than 80 million wallets. Together with our platform of liquidity and execution services, we share the passion to build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced senior sales professional to drive volumes on our exchange by building and maintaining strong relationships with market makers, liquidity aggregators and other institutions active in providing liquidity within the crypto ecosystem. The Senior Electronic Trading Sales Executive will take a long view of building out deep relationships while finding new opportunities for Blockchain.com to partner. As a key member of the Institutional Client Services team, this person will play a significant role in driving the growth of Blockchain.com
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define and drive Blockchain.com’s partnership strategy with crypto market makers, liquidity aggregators and other venues to drive institutional flow on the Blockchain.com exchange..
- Operationalize and scale up our partnerships strategy working collaboratively with the Sales team, Corporate Partnerships group and the infrastructure functions of the organization
- Build strategic relationships with market makers, liquidity aggregators and other sources of flow to generate liquidity on the exchange as well as the cash and derivatives OTC trading desks.
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the enablement function and report quantifiable progress over time
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A passion for crypto and blockchain ecosystems
- 5+ years business development, partnerships or sales experience in an traditional finance role with an exchange or broker-dealer, ideally with 2+ years experience in crypto
- A proven track record of leading and closing impactful partnerships or transactions in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies
- Experience negotiating commercial deals with organizations of all sizes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with partners and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Highly organized, analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in finance related field. MBA, CFA or similar qualification would be an advantage, as would present or prior financial industry regulatory registrations.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Apple equipment
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Make a difference: we’re not just another crypto company: we’re the financial system for the internet and changing the future of finance.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A