Website Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
This Job Listing is about Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in Bodelwyddan,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
You will be able to find a full Job description and Person Specification attached within the supporting documents or please click “Apply now” to view in Trac
Main duties of the job
The post holder will work as part of a designated ward Team delivering evidence based high quality clinical care that focuses on the direct needs of the patient including those individuals with chronic conditions. The post holder will work under the direction and support of a Registered Nurse by following the Health Board’s protocols, policies, procedures, pathways, clinical governance requirements and care plans.
The Assistant Practitioner role will also require the post holder to:
- Ensure effective communication with patients, carers, multidisciplinary team and the wider health and social care community.
- Practice in accordance with Health Board standards and statutory requirements and operate within the boundaries of the role and assessed competencies.
- Use personal effectiveness and knowledge to contribute to the development and delivery of a quality service.
- Work proactively as a member of the multi disciplinary and multi professional healthcare team, in support of registered practitioners.
- Manage a small defined caseload of patients under the supervision of the registered nurse.
Please note that we will only accept applications from staff currently employed by Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
To work in the UK, all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship to obtain either a , unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply should self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship by visiting
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Welsh language skills are desirable