Website Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
This Job Listing is about Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in Llandudno,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
You will be able to find a full Job description and Person Specification attached within the supporting documents or please click “Apply now” to view in Trac
Main duties of the job
A brief outline of the key areas of work currently underway include:
- Oversight and management of the Quality Assurance Visiting Programme (QAVP), ensuring that all business cycle functions, including clinical governance, are in place and adhered to.
- Coordinating the Welcome to my World exchange programme for GPs and Consultants across Conwy and Denbighshire.
- Working on the Access to Clinical Records project and Task and Finish Group.
- Leading on the coordination and management of the Mortality Group across the IHC
- Contributing to the planning, performance and accountability agenda’s for the IHC
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Emma Lea via email:
Expressions of interest should be submitted with your CV directly to Emma Lea before the closing date.
To work in the UK, all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship to obtain either a , unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply should self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship by visiting
Welsh language skills are desirable