Website Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
This Job Listing is about Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in Tywyn,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
- Service Delivery
- First point of contact for:
- Patient enquiries
- Enquiries from other Health and Social Care professionals
- To liaise with Patients to identify the most appropriate KeyTeam member for the presenting needs of the Patient
- To prepare and agree KeyTeam rotas ensuring rotation through Same Day Service and Planned Care
Main duties of the job
- To be the main point of liaison between the KeyTeam and the Patient to ensure contact with the most appropriate KeyTeam Professional
- To support the KeyTeam in the operational delivery of patient care
- To provide a comprehensive administrative service for the KeyTeam,
- To act as the central point of contact for the KeyTeam for Patient enquiries and in relation to patient care
- To act as the central point for the KeyTeam for communication and enquiries from other Health and Social Care Professionals
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient organisation of the KeyTeam office
- To ensure consistent quality KeyTeam data and provide analysis of data to support the development and implementation of the KeyTeam
- To ensure consistent quality KeyTeam data and provide analysis of data to support the provision of quality patient care.
- To collect, collate, enter and analyse routine clinical care data – this may sometimes be complex and sensitive. To encourage and assist KeyTeam Members to complete data sets using standard definitions to achieve high quality data.
- To produce comprehensive and accessible KeyTeam reports.
- Co-ordination of specific audit projects including quality of transfer within the KeyTeam Professionals.
To work in the UK, all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship to obtain either a , unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply should self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship by visiting
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Welsh language skills are desirable