Website Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
This Job Listing is about Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board in Abergele,Wales,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities
You will be able to find a full Job description and Person Specification attached within the supporting documents or please click “Apply now” to view in Trac.
Main duties of the job
Essential Criteria Includes:
- Educated to Diploma/HNC level or equivalent level of work experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of one or more business/clinical systems
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Experience of working in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the support of software solutions
- Ability to write and maintain technical reports, operational procedures and system documentation sets in an accurate, concise and clear manner
- Knowledge and appreciation of the capabilities and limitations of IT
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
This post is secondment for 24 months to meet the needs of the service.
If you are interested in applying for the secondment position, you must obtain permission from your current line manager prior to applying for this post.
To work in the UK, all candidates who are not UK or Republic of Ireland (RoI) nationals require sponsorship to obtain either a , unless you have permission to work via another route. Non UK / RoI candidates wishing to apply should self-assess the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship by visiting
Welsh language skills are desirable