Website Arriva Group
This listing is about Arriva Group in Barwell, England, United Kingdom
About the job
What Arriva Can Offer You
- £9.06 per hour training , £10.80 per hour up to 6 months and £12.00 per hour after 6 months (or if PCV Holder)
- Full Time contract with potential overtime
- Uniforms will be provided
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Being part of a supportive team
- Access to the ‘Arriva Village’, where you can take advantage of store discounts and offers
- Free bus travel for you and your family (within the same household)
If you love giving excellent customer service, then we have the perfect role for you!
Here at Arriva we are one of the biggest transport companies in Europe. We are at the heart of our community offering services to get you and other passengers from A to B.
We are currently recruiting for Trainee and Experienced Bus Drivers out of our Hinckley depot to become part of our supportive team and deliver great customer service in the local area. If you want to be at the centre of this then Arriva may just be the company for you.
Don’t worry if you have never driven a bus before as we can train you, so if you are in a similar role or are looking for a change in career then apply now.
- Training will be given to obtain a PCV license by our qualified driving instructors
- Additional training will be provided at your allocated garage after you have obtained your PCV license
- Training will include vehicle familiarisation, route learning, ticket machines, customer care, policies and procedures
- Full CPC training will also be provided to trainees
What we look for
- You will need to be passionate about giving excellent customer service and love working with a variety of different people living and working in your local area; whilst being able to stay calm under pressure. We are looking for candidates who are prepared to work a variety of different shift patterns which will include weekend work.
What We Need From You
- Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations)
- Full UK Driving License Holder for a minimum of 12 months
- 6 points or less on your driving license
- Passed fit for a PCV medical
- No unspent drink driving conviction
If this sounds like a position for you or somebody you know then click on the apply button below or contact us at [email protected]
At Arriva we acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Company: Arriva Group
Job Location: Barwell, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org