This Job Listing is about Ansys in Abingdon,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Summary / Role Purpose
The Vendor Relationship Management Analyst is a member of the Global Vendor Relationship Management team and is responsible for the day-to-day work efforts of evaluating ANSYS third party service providers/vendors throughout their lifecycle, while supporting internal business units and stakeholders during the onboarding of new vendors and/or new services from existing vendors.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
Responsibilities in performing vendor due diligence and ongoing monitoring include but are not limited to:
- Ensure/support enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuous vendor monitoring are being accomplished, defined by the Vendor Management Program.
- Gather relevant business, process, and system information; validate risks and controls; prepare accurate, complete, clear, and timely risk assessment supporting evidence that reflects an ability to identify risks and independently assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls present for the services offered.
- Execute due diligence procedures, perform quality analysis, obtain sufficient due diligence evidence, and conclude on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls for assigned Third Party Provider/Vendor; Confirm third party provider/vendor has sufficient governance control to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures; and evaluate the reasonableness of the third party provider/vendor’s financial data.
- Properly complete data entry to ensure goals and metrics for measuring and managing vendor risks are reported and escalated as defined by the Vendor Management Program
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with business unit management and the VRM team. Communicate in a professional, clear, and concise manner (both written and in-person) and effectively listen to others.
- Complete assigned tasks within budget and on time while minimizing the amount of non-work-related activities during work hours.
- Cooperate with and assist, when requested, internal and external auditors engaged by Ansys.
- Develop skills in the use of VRM guidelines, procedures, database and other Ansys data systems relevant to the job.
- Perform additional responsibilities as necessary
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements And Experience
- Required Education and Degree Type: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain or related field required, (High School Diploma with 5 years of relevant work experience can substitute for bachelor’s degree)
- Required Minimum Years of Experience: 1-3 years
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with minimal supervision; must be well organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process information efficiently and produce a high-quality work product quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, policies, and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications And Skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
CULTURE AND VALUES
Our Values Are Crucial For Fostering a Culture Of Winning For Our Company
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs.
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.