This Job Listing is about Airbus in Farnborough,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
As the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader, Airbus combines more than 50 years of field-proven technology with next-generation systems-of-systems architecture in providing a more digitalised, collaborative and agile operating environment.
Airbus encourages its industry-leading experts to push their boundless imaginations, moving the company into the industry 4.0 era and inventing new possibilities for the future of flight: from manned and unmanned vehicles for urban mobility, to hybrid and electric propulsion systems for cleaner aviation.
We now have an opportunity working within a unique, extraordinary business where each day pushes the boundaries of technology with Zephyr, the world’s leading solar-electric stratospheric UAS. The leader in the fixed wing HAPS market, Zephyr will revolutionise Earth observation and connectivity across many sectors.
Zephyr is a High-Altitude Platform Station (HAPS) and is the only one of its kind to have demonstrated day/night longevity in the stratosphere. Providing a persistent and adaptable solution, unlike other unmanned aircraft. Its persistence enables a capability of flying continuously for months at a time, at around 70,000 feet, above weather and conventional air traffic.
Following significant recent successes in its testing, product development and certification. Airbus has now carved-out all related operations of the Zephyr program into a newly established separate entity to further scale the business with commercial customers and involve third party investors into the
The newly established entity shall become the leading Global HAPS Connectivity as a Service (CaaS) provider for the Mobile and Satellite Network Operator market – connecting the diverse needs of our customers – whether for rural, overlay capacity, disaster recovery or new services provision. In
addition, it shall offer Platform as a Service (PaaS) to the Institutional and Military markets for Earth observation, tracking and communications requirements, as well as operating a global fleet of carbon neutral HAPS platforms – powered by sunlight.
The location for the role is flexible. Our primary location is Farnborough, England, and the role might require international travel. The role requires the candidate to handle international time zones i.e. be flexible to the needs of the CEO.
Description Of The Job
To support the CEO and CFO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure the company goals and objectives are accomplished and operations run efficiently.
- Functional Area: Zephyr Farnborough
- Interest Group: Business Management
- Work Experience: > 10 years
Tasks And Accountabilities
Outline Job Profile
- With primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, CFO provide support to the executive team as directed.
- Manage scheduling for the CEO, including agendas, calls, travel arrangements, client management and other company logistics.
- Co-ordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage, co-ordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transport.
- Reporting to the CEO and CFO, Zephyr Programme, HAPS Connectivity
- Solutions Ltd.
- The delivery of an efficient and effective programme management office, supporting all aspects of the Zephyr Programme.
Required Skills And Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience of working as an Executive Assistant
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise ad coordinate multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other tools
- Flexible team player, adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Able to work pro-actively, think ahead and multi-task.
- Attention to detail
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus HAPS Connectivity Solutions Ltd
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Administration / Documentation
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.