This Job Listing is about Airbus in Portsmouth,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
The Document Controller is responsible for both internal and external documentation and or data delivered to the Project, in collaboration with the Project Team and the Configuration Manager.
You will control of project(s) documentation / data in a team environment, in collaboration with other Documentation Control members, with overall formal line reporting to the CADM Team Leader. A documentation officer may be assigned to several projects and is expected to act as a team player in a shared workload environment.
Internal and external document/data management covering:
- Recording of documents in the company PDM (Product Data Management) database Creation and control of metadata.
- Distribution of documents/data and creation of Data-packs.
- Monitor and control the quality of internal documents via the formal check.
- Support Project end users for document related queries.
- Propose process improvements to improve efficiencies where identified.
- Where required recording and controlling non-document data (media etc.).
- Support to Project Configuration Manager and/or Local Team Leader as required.
- Developing and maintaining DMS training material and training staff as required.
- Knowledge, experience and track record of utilising Product Data Management (PDM) & DMS databases specifically WindChill.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Documentation may cover ITAR data (eligibility to handle ITAR is mandatory for this role) some Projects may require classified data handling, higher security clearance may be required and will be managed by local Team Leads.
- The ability to work autonomously, efficiently and methodically with good organisational and interpersonal skills is essential.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
AIRBUS Defence and Space Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Administration / Documentation
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.