This Job Listing is about Airbus in Broughton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Start date: 02. October 2023.
Every year we look for university graduates from around the world to join Airbus. We need people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and your development through our Airbus Global Graduate Experience. You are part of a 2 year programme where you develop your professional skills, but deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
When you begin your career with us, we accelerate your networks, locally and internationally, and gain a unique perspective on the world of Airbus. You are part of a global community, so we bring you together once a year for a global graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
We are hiring the graduates we need to fill the critical roles for our future.
By the end of the programme, our aim is that you are ready to progress, having already demonstrated your value. You will have developed your skills in an area that is strategically important for Airbus, you will know about the Airbus business, the opportunities, challenges and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
Above all you will have the opportunity to do your best work in an industry that is literally reshaping how we live in our world.
If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please apply below.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be a Plant Industrialisation & Business Management and can expect to be involved in the following;
- You will also be involved and lead enhancements of the current industrial system through continuous improvement and operational excellence activities, engineering and quality initiatives and cost reduction projects.
- Your placements will be in up to nine different areas, and may include opportunities to work overseas. These placement may be in:
- Lineside support
- Plant production support (lean functions, capital expenditure)
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Facilities management
- Innovation and Digitalisation
- All our graduates are involved in large cross-site activities and projects to make our Broughton site safer, more efficient, more sustainable and protect our future.
- We offer a flexible programme, allowing you the opportunity to tailor your experience to suit your career path. You will be able to combine a number of rotational placements with specialist training in the UK and overseas, as well as have opportunities to work cross-functionally and transnationally. Airbus also has a hybrid of working from home/on site approach, which will vary depending on your placements.
- We embrace diversity and believe in building empowered teams of complementary personalities and skills. We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to influence the evolution of an established wing manufacturing facility.
- Tasks and Accountabilities: Main activities of the role may include;
- Exposure to day to day operations and managing production and products.
- Identifying, analysing and solving technical shop floor issues.
- Programme and project management, problem solving tools and techniques.
- Strategy development and leadership of projects to deliver more efficient and cost effective processes. Application of learning tools with the business, finance and project management using Lean methodologies.
- Drive innovation and cultural change.
- Run various STEM activities and engage with our Education Liaison team.
- Maintain and accelerate our push towards Industry 4.0.
What We Look For
To be a successful applicant to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme, you will need to demonstrate;
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
What you will need to apply
Educated to degree level (2:1 or above) or equivalent, ideally within one the following disciplines;
- Aerospace Engineering
- General Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management
- Business Studies
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
- Digital / Technology related
Specific experience or interests
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative mindset with creativity & strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive in managing personal time, goals and objectives.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent networking skills.
- Curiosity and willingness to develop yourself, others around you and the company.
Please ensure that a cover letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application to the Airbus Global Graduate Programme. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
Please note that depending on the number of applicants the posting can be taken offline earlier or be kept open longer. If you are interested we would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Operations Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected]
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.