Website UK Health Security Agency
This Job Listing is about UK Health Security Agency in Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich 2022
Assist the database manager with the daily maintenance of HIV/STI
- surveillance systems.
- Monitor data submissions to ensure data archive is complete.
- Monitor data quality to ensure coding compliance.
- Ensure all data errors are actioned in a timely manner.
- Be the main contact point (via telephone and email) for the collaborating centres, data
- providers, software suppliers etc.
- To continually maintain up-to-date contact details of all data reporters.
- Assist in the production of regular reports for the UKHSA, Department of Health and Social Care, Local Authorities and academic institutions, as required.
- Organise meetings, prepare and distribute agendas and supporting documentation, and take minutes
Company: UK Health Security Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Region London, Vereinigtes Königreich
Application Deadline: N/A