Website National Trust
This Job Listing is about National Trust in London, England, Vereinigtes Königreich 2022
- Internal Applications Only, Please ***
Are you an engaging individual who is known for their exceptional organisational skills, with a love for delivering first class support and a keen interest in TV and films?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our Filming & Locations team, supporting the filming business at the National Trust, ranging from factual TV programmes and commercials to high-end TV dramas and feature films.
Internally this role is known as Business Services Coordinator and this is reflected in the role profile attached.
Salary: Please note that the salary advertised of £26,169 includes a base salary of £21,684 plus an additional inner London weighting allowance of £4,465
What it’s like to work here
We’re bigger than you think, we’re more complicated than we appear and we’re larger scale than you’d imagine. We’ve got passionate people in all our teams, and we’ve got so much more we want to achieve. We’re for ever, for everyone and we really mean that.
You’ll work alongside a tight knit team of 6 people managing filming contracts at National Trust properties and land in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We have 3 crews a day on our land with an average of 2 – 3 large scale film or TV drama projects each month. The film industry is fast paced, ever changing and works to tight deadlines. Therefore, so do we.
Your contractual location will be Grosvenor Gardens in London, however there will be an opportunity to explore and agree hybrid working arrangements which strike the right balance for you and the Trust.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll use you collaboration and excellent communication skills. You’ll be based at our London office to set up customers and administer invoices, update and maintain records, produce statistics, book meetings and travel arrangements, manage the Filming & Locations microsite and social media and have a ‘can do’ attitude willing to assist any member of the team when needed.
You’ll always champion best practice when it comes to administrative support and will be confident challenging the norm. We are always open to suggestions if there’s a better way to doing something!
Who we’re looking for
You can view the full role profile for this role in the document attached (Business Services Coordinator). You don’t need to have all the knowledge, skills and experience listed in the role profile; this is just to provide a full picture of what is possible in this role.
For this particular role we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- An understanding of the filming process and an awareness of the risks in undertaking this activity within our properties
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player
- Flexible and customer-focussed approach with outstanding customer service skills
- Experience of financial data processing, analytics and reporting
- Experience of records management and GDPR
- Experience of digital/social media (and other marketing channels)
- Advanced IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Relevant experience in a business services or administration environment
The National Trust has the motto ‘For everyone, for ever’ at its heart. We’re working hard to create an inclusive culture, where everyone feels they belong. It’s important that our people reflect and represent the diversity of the communities and audiences we serve. We welcome and value difference, so when we say we’re for everyone, we want everyone to be welcome in our teams too.
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer to support you.
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, Vereinigtes Königreich
Application Deadline: N/A