This Job Listing is about Adecco in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Auditor in the area of Twickenham – hybrid – 1 day per week in the office
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 36 hours
Salary: £15.23 – £23.00 PAYE
3 Months – possible extension
Internal Auditor looking with someone with Audit experience ideally in local government but certainly across the public sector (preferred)
Assist in maintaining an effective internal audit in accordance with policies and practice within the context of the Public Sector Internal Audit Standards.
Carry out internal audits to a high standard from start to finish, including the completion of a risk assessment, delivery of the fieldwork and production and clearance of a report summarising the findings and recommendations from the work completed.
Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Undertake, with minimal supervision, risk – based, systems and / or compliance audits for any service area, in either authority, as directed by the Audit Managers, Deputy Head of the Shared Service and / or Principal Auditors. This includes preparing planning documents, liaising with clients, attending meetings and undertaking all work to professional and quality standards within agreed time constraints and reporting deadlines.
- To develop and maintain any audit specialism as required by the Audit Managers and Deputy Head of the Audit Partnership
- To foster and maintain links with officers of all departments of client as appropriate
- Interrogate mainframe and other computer systems to obtain data required for audit investigations, with use of CAATS (computer assisted audit techniques) as required.
- To support the Principal Auditors by undertaking reviews of audit work delivered by contract staff and provide feedback to ensure work meets the required standards and external audit requirements
- Assist in the planning and delivery of risk management and assurance framework activities as directed by the Audit Managers and Deputy Head of the Shared Service.
- Provide training and development of other staff by sharing knowledge and expertise as required.
- Supervise other members of staff as required by the Audit Managers, Deputy Head of the Audit Partnership and / or Principal Auditors
- Carry out all work to professional and quality standards required by the Audit Managers, Deputy Head of the Audit Partnership and / or Principal Auditors and external audit requirements
- Any other duties, which may be required commensurate with the grading of this post.
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking. Adecco Group is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy