Website Ackerman Pierce Ltd.
This listing is about Ackerman Pierce Ltd in Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
About the job
Ackerman Pierce are currently recruiting to several administration positions for local authorities in West Midlands NHS.
The role will be paying £12
It is not essential for all positions but definitely preferable for candidates to hold an Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS – previously CRB) clearance as some of the positions do require this.
You will be undertaking various different administration and clerical task which will need to be delivered to high standards. Please ensure you have some or all of the below skills;
- Minute taking
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Filing documents onto the electronic database
- Interpret and analyse data on the in-house systems
- Design spreadsheets and use Excel functions
*Previous experience working within a local authority or NHS would be desirable but not essential*
You Will Need
- Excellent IT skills and experience of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced skills on MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team in a flexible manner
These jobs have a very quick turnaround on them so please ensure that you apply as quickly as possible attaching a full and updated copy of your CV. Please contact Danny Evans for any further questions.
Company: Ackerman Pierce Ltd.
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com