Website Ackerman Pierce Ltd.
This listing is about Ackerman Pierce Ltd in West Kilbride, Scotland, United Kingdom
About the job
Ackerman Pierce are currently recruiting to training administrator positions for ST Helens NHS
The role will be paying £12 – £14
It is not essential for all positions but definitely preferable for candidates to hold an Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS – previously CRB) clearance as some of the positions do require this.
Providing business and administrative support to the joint commissioning function and team. Including the organisation of meetings in support of the functions, preparation of reports and minutes and any business function required to support the team, i.e raising of POs, booking of venues and events and maintaining good administrative files, databases and process for the function.
Working as part of a collective administrative function across the planning and performance Directorate. Providing cross cover across the Directorate for sickness, annual leave and periods of peak workloads where supporting over sub directorates is needed.
- Minute taking
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Filing documents onto the electronic database
- Interpret and analyse data on the in-house systems
- Design spreadsheets and use Excel functions
*Previous experience working within a local authority or NHS would be desirable but not essential*
You Will Need
- Excellent IT skills and experience of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced skills on MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team in a flexible manner
These jobs have a very quick turnaround on them so please ensure that you apply as quickly as possible attaching a full and updated copy of your CV. Please contact Danny Evans for any further questions.
Company: Ackerman Pierce Ltd.
Job Location: West Kilbride, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com