Website Ackerman Pierce Ltd.
This listing is about Ackerman Pierce Ltd in London, England, United Kingdom
About the job
London Borough of Redbridge are looking to expand their current team with a dedicated Social Worker looking for an opportunity to join a well-structured and organised team. As well as joining a well supervised team our client also offers opportunities for training to enhance your skills and excellent support within the team. This Referral and Assessment role will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Undertake Child and Family Assessments and S47 inquiries
- Write ICPC reports and initial court statements
- Conduct viability assessments and age assessments
- Write and review CIN plans
- Hold their own case load and/or support NQSW with S.47 through joint working, it will depend on where the demand is in the service each given duty week
- Minimum of three years relevant experience, in Referral and Assessment
- Must have experience working as a Senior Social Worker or Senior Practitioner
- HCPC Registration
- 1-2 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits Of Working With Ackerman Pierce
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Senior Practitioner – Referral and Assessment vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London Borough of Redbridge, please email your updated CV to us or contact Sydnee Hannam for more information.
Company: Ackerman Pierce Ltd.
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org