This Job Listing is about ABB in Warrington,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
To create bids for drive systems to achieve both market competitiveness and high margin for the Company
- To be a part of the drives sales team providing tendering engineering expertise.
- 1. Formulates competitive quotations, taking into account best available product mix and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation. Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs.
- 2. Manages the preparation of all technical, financial and if necessary project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspects of the quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions.
- 3. Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process. Regularly reports the status of the quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won.
- 4. Identifies potential risks in the quotations, and in any related contract agreements with customers. Provides information and/or participates in the Risk Review process in accordance with ABB policy.
- 5. Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and commercial.
- 6. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Provides any necessary technical support to Sales Engineers during technical meetings with customers.
- 7. Identifies potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications.
- Prepared to travel, mainly within the UK but occasional trips abroad.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Managing customers’ expectations.
- Exceptionally customer focused.
- Must possess a full driving license.
- Degree or HND/HNC in electrical and/or electronic engineering or related discipline.
- Variable speed drive & motor knowledge.
- Team leading experience.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.